Suggest path improvements to Local Government

Contact your local government to seek improvements to footpaths and shared paths to your school or workplace. This might include lighting, quality of path, or signage. Phone, write a letter or meet with your Local Government's Active Travel Officer, Technical Services officer or engineering team.