Apply for a new school crosswalk and attendant

Make the walk to school safer by applying for a crosswalk over a busy road, and / or get a crossing attendant for your school community. Involve your P&C, contact the local council and reach out to local media to ensure your plan is a success. Arrange a meeting onsite with a Local Council Technical Services Officer and ask for their help to make the crossing safer. 

Tell us about your plan of attack, and how you approached your barriers and milestones.