Aurecon conducted a travel survey among employees to gauge the influence of Covid19 on travel habits. Employees were asked about:
- Their circumstances
- Their transport choice pre-Covid19 and post-Covid19
- How often they intend to work from the office when the office shut down ended
- Their favourite and most disliked aspects of their commute
The results for WA?
- Employees are more likely to walk, cycle or drive to work post covid than previously and less likely to catch public transport.
- 67% of employees intend to work from home 50-75% of the time
- The top three factors affecting travel choice are safety, convenience and travel time
This information gives us excellent insight into our employees preferences and can be repeated in future to identify any behaviour change. We will use this to focus our efforts as we launch into a number of activities for Bike Month in October and continue the Fight for Planet A!
This story is related to Travel Survey
Discuss this story
2 CommentsPlease login to comment