The Year 4 and 5 students at MHPS have just completed a program in Bike Education.
What did we learn…
· Use the two finger salute to check that my helmet fits correctly.
· Indicate using hand signals.
· Seat height needs to be right.
· Suitable clothing is important.
· Check driveways.
· Stay on the left and give way to the right.
· Look both ways.
· Maintain your bike.
…and lots more!
This course is run annually for these year levels and we love Mr Slee our Bike Ed instructor.
This story is related to Bike Education sessions
Discuss this story
3 CommentsPlease login to comment