Great, you’ve taken the first step and registered your school for Your Move, but what do you do now? Here you'll find some easy steps to follow that will help get you started!
We've created a range of awesome resources to help you get up and running (or walking, or riding your bike!), so why not book mark this page so you can come back to it whenever you need some inspiration or feel like you're getting stuck for ideas?
These resources have been designed to help you build your program from start to finish:
- Spread the Word - Tell your school community about Your Move with a handy printable A5 Welcome Brochure
- Champion's Guide - The essential step-by-step guide for any Your Move Champion
- Your Move Activities List and Planner - A great tool to print out and work through with your team, with a handy list of all Your Move activities and the points you'll score for completing them
- 2020 Calendar Planner - A simple term-by-term planner packed with with hints, suggestions and ideas to use throughout the year
- Your Move Parent Survey - The best way to find out what challenges you might face in getting students walking, riding bikes or taking public transport is to ask their parents
- Tools, Logos and Templates - If you want create Your Move posters, send out an email to staff or put a logo in the school newsletter, we've got you covered!