This afternoon the Team met for the first time this term and got straight onto everything that needed to be sorted. (We had quite a list!)
- invitations to be drafted for our annual Warnbro's WalknWheel 2 School Day (culmination of Bike Month)
- Wheeling Wednesdays roster sorted.
- Get started on Race Around the World, counting off "steps."
- Star Cards, 5 in a row rewards, to students who have completed a row of stars.
- HOW to pitch the LLs plan to the P&C to make a WSB a reality.
- Promotional posters for RAtW completed & displayed around the school.
It was a busy time but I am very pleased to say that of the 6 items on our list the Team completed 5 with the 6th one being discussed & ready for further development next week (the HOW.) Way to go Team; nothing dampens your enthusiasm, not even a very wet dreary afternoon!
This story is related to Organise regular team meetings - Term 3 (2)
Discuss this story
2 CommentsPlease login to comment