It IS Bike Month & what a busy start to this term. The Team met for the first time this afternoon & straight away got on with the tasks at hand:
- finishing off Walking School Bus posters, then distributing around the school
- working on our Walk day posters & distributing around the school
- catching up with our "5 in a row" Star Carders
- sorting a bike raffle promotion
- generally getting ready for a term that disappears in the blink of an eye!
The decision was made today to roll out Wheeling Wednesdays every day during BM, to try & encourage more to cycle or scoot to school. The Team have organised the roster which we will update when we meet next Monday.
Time to catch our collective breaths!
This story is related to Organise regular team meetings - Term 4 (1)
Discuss this story
3 CommentsPlease login to comment