Wednesday November 22, 9.15am - 1.30pm at 140 William St Perth
Your Move Schools, Workplaces & Local Governments networks are coming together to wrap up the year with some excellent guest speakers.
Department of Transport invites you to:
• Be inspired by professional guest speakers illuminating why your efforts to increase physical activity are so valuable
• Find out how to get your school free Bike Education in 2018
• Learn how to leverage the new website to your advantage
• Influence the next stages of YourMove.org.au functionality with your feedback
• Connect with friends and Your Move network colleagues over a delicious lunch
Guest speakers featured at the forum will be:
• Nicky Ridgers, Senior Research Fellow of the Institute for Physical Activity and Nutrition (IPAN) at Deakin University. Nicky will be reminding you of the ripple effects of your work and sharing learnings from active travel report cards.
• Graeme Hartnett of Price Waterhouse and Coopers will help us make the case to management for workplace health and wellbeing including the benefits of active travel.
• Tash Butcher from Corporate Bodies International will run us through 5 fun and useful strategies to increase physical activity in the workplace.
We look forward to sharing this packed day of professional development workshops with you.
Reserve your free place now and email email@example.com an invoice for $400+gst to claim teacher relief - first in best dressed.
Discuss this story
1 CommentsPlease login to comment