'My Commute' Competition
March – May 2020
Terms and Conditions
- Who can enter
The competition is open to any workplace located within in the State of Western Australia registered on the Your Move website. By workplace, we refer to the workplace of an organisation (including government entities and private or non-profit organisations with an Australian Business Number).
- Conditions of entry
To be eligible for the competition, workplaces need to:
- Register their workplace on the Your Move website, or be already registered.
- Post at least one story between 11 March and 8 May 2020. The story(s) need to be about the commute of a staff member(s) employed at that organisation and needs to promote the benefits of walking or cycling or public transport use or carpooling or working from home.
- If you win, you must commit to writing a follow-up story on the Your Move website in 2020 about winning the competition.
There will be one prize of 700 Your Move points for the winning workplace. These points will be a provided to the winners on the Your Move website, which can be redeemed in the Your Move Rewards Shop. Special orders for appropriate goods and services not specifically listed could be negotiated with the Department of Transport.
Points must be spent by the end of 2020. Any points not spent by this time will be lost.
- Prize draw
The winner will be decided on Monday 11 May 2020, or a normal working day soon after, at the Department of Transport, 140 William Street, Perth, WA.
- The winners will be determined by a selection panel from the entries submitted.
- The decision of the panel is final, unless the Department of Transport deems that a chosen organisation was not eligible.
- The prize winner will be notified by telephone or email based on the contact information entered when registering the organisations on the Your Move website.
- The prize winner will also be promoted through a post on the Your Move website after the draw.
This competition is promoted by the Department of Transport (ABN 27 285 643 255).
Address: 140 William Street, Perth, WA.
By entering this competition you agree to these terms and conditions.