The City of Fremantle is gearing up for this year’s Ride to Work event, working with local providers to make it a memorable and enjoyable morning with -
• Mercer Bikes providing bike safety checks
• Fremantle Tours mini bike tours of the city
• Perth Electric bikes and South Freo Cycles will be displaying bikes
• The Fremantle Bike User Group will be asking for input on bike infrastructure in the area
• City staff will be showing how they identify the need for new bike infrastructure
• Along with healthy food options being supplied by local providers
City staff will also be active in getting non-riding colleagues on their bikes by volunteering to be a ride buddy to show the quick and easy routes to work.
Photos to come next week!
Discuss this story
1 CommentsPlease login to comment