Promoting strong safety messages is a consistent theme in the Mount Lawley Primary School (MLPS) fortnightly newsletters.
Supported by the MLPS Principal, staff and P&C, the MLPS Traffic Management Group (TMG) has a standing section in the newsletter and writes the articles.
The newsletter section aims to:
- Support MLPS road safety messages;
- Remind the school community about road safety rules and guidelines;
- Promote and encourage alternative transportation methods to and from school;
- Promote and encourage participation in upcoming TMG-driven initiatives; and
- Share news on recent events and progress made on our school traffic management initiatives.
The newsletters are published on the MLPS website https://mountlawleyps.wa.edu.au and the MLPS Connect website.
This story is related to Write an article in your School newsletter - Term 4 (1)
Discuss this story
1 CommentsPlease login to comment